UN Secretary-General António Guterres has made proposals to reform the United Nations since the beginning of his term in January 2017. To improve the delivery of our mandate, the United Nations is making sweeping changes in the following areas:
Development. The 2030 Agenda will require bold changes to the UN development system for the emergence of a new generation of country teams, centred on a strategic UN Development Assistance Framework and led by an impartial, independent and empowered resident coordinator.
Management. A new management paradigm for the Secretariat and a United Nations that empowers managers and staff, simplifies processes, increases transparency and improves on the delivery of our mandates.
Peace and Security. The overarching goals of the reform are to prioritize prevention and sustaining peace; enhance the effectiveness and coherence of peacekeeping operations and special political missions and move towards a single, integrated peace and security pillar.
Please check out this website for more information: https://reform.un.org/
- معرفی سازمان ملل متحد برای دانش آموزان دبیر ستان صبا
- Briefing on UN for Saba high school students
- Making infrastructure more climate-resilient can have a benefit-cost ratio of about six to one
- افزایش نسبت سود به سرمایه تا شش برابر در صورت ایجاد زیر ساخت مقاوم تر دربرابر تغییرات اقلیمی
- دختران، نماینده های قدرتمند برای تحول – آنتونیو گوترش